BRAC NGO Job Circular 2023 BRAC is one of the world`wide NGO organization. Brac have play a vital roll in Bangladesh to develop our lower level people economic improvement. They trainee different agriculture and small business. People take help and stars new business. In Bangladesh brac ngo start their work in 1972. It’s the largest non-governmental development organization in the world. BRAC was Funded in 1972 by Sir Fazlé Hasan Abed at Shallah Upazillah in the district of Sunamgan.
It is a non government developing organization.With a presence in 11 countries, BRAC’s reach extends far beyond Bangladesh, making it a global force for positive change. By 2023, BRAC has honed its strategies and methodologies, implementing evidence-based programs that create lasting transformation in the lives of millions. Their are almost one lac employ work here. Every year they circulate different type of brac job circular.
BRAC NGO Job Circular 2023
|Vacancy No.||Check Circular below|
|Name of the institution||BRAC NGO|
|Type of Jobs||Full Time|
|Job category||NGO jobs|
|Job Level||Check Circular below|
|Job description / Responsibilities||Check Circular below|
|Educational Requirements||Check Circular below|
|Additional Job Requirements||Check Circular below|
|Other Benefits||Check Circular below|
|Salary||Check Circular below|
|Jobs Location||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
|Age limit for jobs||18 years to 30 years|
|Job Posting Date|| In 05 September 2023|
|How to Apply||https://careers.brac.net/jobs|
|Deadline||16 September 2023|
Are you passionate about business and social change? Do you have innovative ideas about how markets can work for development? Are you enterprising, innovative, do you think differently? BRAC Enterprises support people to become self-reliant. Aarong celebrates the skills and traditions of artisans, Aarong Dairy links small-scale producers, often with just a few cows, to commercial markets, BRAC Seed provides seeds to millions of farmers in rural areas. Enterprises are diverse and always evolving, but with the same goal – ensuring everyone has a livelihood. Get deep into products and their impact on peoples’ lives. Innovate for impact. Join BRAC Enterprises.
- Prepare and arrange production as per schedule or plan
- Maintain product quality; minimize the cost and apply different techniques to maximize the effective manufacture storage and distribution goods
- Monitor the team activities and maintain all the machine and materials
- Maintain chemical composition, structure, properties of substances and the chemical processes and transformations
- Maintain SOP, ISO, GMP, GHP, PPE and HACCP guideline in production floor
- Ensure the entry of production date, expiry date. product specification and various parameter (Tem., Pressure, Volume, Weight, Cooling tem. Etc.) in the register
- Keep record of all production related document, relevant register and ensure the entry in ERP system
- Perform any other jobs delegated by the supervisor(s)
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
BRAC Job Circular 2023
How to Apply: https://careers.brac.net/jobs
BRAC School Job Circular 2023
BRAC, formerly known as Bangladesh Rural Advancement Committee, was founded in 1972 by Sir Fazle Hasan Abed. Since its inception, the organization has been committed to breaking the cycle of poverty and improving the lives of the most marginalized and vulnerable populations. Over the decades, BRAC’s holistic approach to development has made a significant impact in various sectors, including education, healthcare, women’s empowerment.
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential. Everyone deserves access to affordable, quality healthcare. BRAC helps to ensure this through providing a combination of preventive, curative and rehabilitative services. BRAC Health Programme (BHP) has 47 years of expertise in delivering community-based primary healthcare services in Bangladesh, and runs the world’s largest non-government community health worker network. Join us to work together with government and development partners to bridge healthcare gaps within communities across Bangladesh.