Erasmus Mundus Scholarship from Bangladesh 2022. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a fully funded program supported by the Erasmus + program and funded by the European Commission. This is basically a European Scholarship at Masters level. Erasmus Mundus is a high level Joint Masters program offered to the best students worldwide. If we can successfully acquire this degree then we can get a multiple master’s degree.
This is a unique master’s degree because if we could complete it we would be able to get a separate degree from at least two different universities in Europe. In some cases you will find the opportunity to study in 3/4 countries of Europe. You will have the opportunity to study in different countries of Europe such as United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Hungary, Portugal etc.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship from Bangladesh 2022.
The entire process of this scholarship is online. Bigger than that, you don’t have to spend any money to apply here, which means completely free. You can apply between October and November each year. If you would like to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023, you must apply by October 2022. Some programs may have deadlines of January, December or even March. However, they are individual. There is a separate website for this where you can
get information about the deadline of each program individually.
The results of the application are given between May and June and the visa application has to be done in December. Classes will begin in mid-September 2023.
The Scholarship amount Of Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters.
- If we get this scholarship then we will get celery for 1000 Euros per year.
- Erasmus Mundus will pay tuition fees for your program.
- You will receive a Travel Allowance of £3000 per year and £1000 for installation costs.
Erasmus Mundus is one of the world’s largest funded scholarships (£6000) for the Masters level, which allows you to pursue a completely free Masters in European universities.
What is Erasmus+?
This is an umbrella program in the European Union. Those who offer scholarships in some notable sectors of Europe such as: education, sports, etc. The two most important issues for us are studing abroad and trineeship. These two programs are collectively called Erasmus Exchange program. Through which one can study as Exchange Student for one or two semesters in any university of Europe. With this you can do internship in any organization in Europe.
To go to this program, you need to apply from the university where you are staying. In the case of the Erasmus Mundus program, all the universities that we will study together are called consortium. And one of these universities which leads the Masters program is called Coordinator University. The rest of the universities are called partner universities. Another program is the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions PhD Fellowship Program.
What is ECTS?
This is the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System which is called ECTS for short. One year of academic activity in Europe is counted as 60 ECTS credits. This means that if we study in Europe for one year, our ECTS credit will be 60. Similarly, in two year master’s program ECTS credit will be 120, in 3 years 180 credit and in 4 years ECTS credit will be 240.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
- To apply we must have a bachelor’s degree of 180 ECTS.
- It is better to have at least 75% marks for the scholarship. However, you can also apply with 60% marks.
- English Proficiency Test must be submitted e.g. IELTS min 6.5 (at least 6 in all bands) or TOEFL (min 93)
There may also be some separate requirements for the Masters program. For this you need to research the website of Individual program very well.
How to find Erasmus Mundus Masters Program?
We can apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship from any background. Because Erasmus Mundus has more than 150 scholarship programs for 2023. To do this you need to follow the steps very carefully.
- First go to the Erasmus Mundus catalog website.
- You have to use the field of study option from the search option.
- After visiting here, you need to choose a field of study that matches your bachelor’s degree.
- Then the master’s programs need to be thoroughly researched.
- Then you have to go to the individual website.
- Then read the Admission Requirement page carefully.
- You will need to select a scholarship program that matches your bachelor’s program.
How do I select a program?
- First go to the Erasmus Mundus Catalog website.
- Now search the program.
- Then select Year of Intake.
- Then select the field of study (there are 150+ catalogs).
- From there you will create a shortlist.
- By selecting the program of your choice from the shortlist, you can go directly to the
- website of that program by clicking on that program.
What documents are required for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship?
- Must have pdf of scanned copy of original certificate of Bachelor or Masters. (If you are a 4th year student, we will collect an official letter from the university stating the date of receipt of the certificate).
- Must have original copy or scanned copy (Pdf File) of University Transcript.
- Must have a scanned copy (Pdf File) of two recommendation letters.
- Statment of purpose / Motivational letter (Pdf File)
- Europass CV
- Scan copy of valid passport / NID card
- Scan Copy of a proof of Residence
- Extra Document like Award, Honors or Publication etc.
- You can also provide documents if you have job experience, training, internship etc.
What is proof of residence Cirtificate?
This is a certificate that serves as proof of our current address. This document must be collected within one year just before the application deadline. You can collect this document from your city corporation, municipality, councilor’s office or union council. Note: This will not be acceptable without a certified copy. Birth certificate is not residence certificate. However, attested enrollment certificate will be accepted for the students.
How to apply Erasmus Mundus Scholarship?
The application process for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is very simple. The methods are explained below for you
- Choose a Masters Program.
- Go to Individual Program’s Website.
- Click Apply link that has been given.
- Complete the application form and upload all the documents.