Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2024 BD Police Online Job Circular Notice and Application form download. It’s very good news for you if you were waiting for Bangladesh Police Recruitment Notice 2023. Bangladesh Police is working for people’s betterment. The constables are familiar police figures in our country. They serve society and the community at the most basic level.
That’s why BD Police is recruiting more manpower for this vacancy. Moreover, All the constables are directly recruited. The direct recruitment procedure of the Constable is conducted by the Superintendent of the Police of the concerned district. In Addition, Bangladesh Police published recruiting job notices on their official website and In the daily employment newspapers. Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2024
Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2024
Ministry of Home Affairs, Public Security Division, Police Branch-2 Memorandum No-88.00.0000.085.02.010.21-138 Dated: 06/04/23 AD and Police Headquarters, Dhaka Memorandum No-88.01.0000028.018.03.2021/861 Dated: 27/04/ 2023 A.D. Applications are invited in the model form of job application prepared by the Ministry of Public Administration to fill up the following vacancies on a temporary basis under the following conditions.
Application Published Date: 02 February 2024
Job Type: Government Jobs
Source: Bangladesh Pratidin
Official website: www.police.gov.bd
Application Fee: See the Circular
Salary : 9,000- 21,800 Taka
Total Post:: See the original circular
Application Last Date: 22 February 2024
Job Nature: Full-time
Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2024 PDF
How to Apply Link: http://police.teletalk.com.bd/
Apply Link: http://police.teletalk.com.bd/
Application Start Date: 02 February 2024 at 10:00 AM.
Application Last Date: 22 February 2024 at 11:59 PM.
01. The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh and a permanent resident of Rangpur district. 02. The prescribed application form is available from the office of the Superintendent of Police, Rangpur. 03. Required information should be provided as per the prescribed application form instructions. 04. The prescribed application form should be filled by computer compose or by hand and signature of the candidate should be given at the prescribed place of the application form.
05. The following documents should be attached with the application form:
(a) Citizenship and Character Certificate issued by Mayor City Corporation/Municipality/Union Council Chairman. (b) Attested photocopy of National Identity Card and Birth Certificate. (c) Attested photocopy of educational qualification. (d) 03 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs attested by a first class gazetted officer. (e) Attested copy of the original certificate signed by Hon’ble Minister/Advisor of the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs and countersigned by Hon’ble Prime Minister/Chief Adviser, Advisor to the Parliament of Bangladesh Liberation.
War Affairs or temporary certificate countersigned by the Deputy of the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs in case of son/daughter/grandson/granddaughter of freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter. Attested copy to be attached with application form. No certificate other than such certificate shall be accepted as freedom fighter certificate. Note that if the applicant is the grandson/granddaughter of the freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter, then the certificate issued by the concerned Union Parishad Chairman/City Corporation Ward Councilor and Municipal Mayor/Councillor should be attached to the application form.
Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2024 Apply
(f) Candidates have to deposit Rs.50/- (Fifty) in code number 1-2211-0000-2031 and enclose the original copy of the challan with the application. (g) A 10.5″ x 4.5″ size envelope affixed with a postage stamp of Rs.10/- (Ten) with your name and address should be enclosed with the application form for the purpose of issue of interview letter at the correct address. 06. The name of the post, special quota (if any) and full name, address of the applicant should be mentioned clearly on the left side of the envelope in bold letters.
07. Candidates age should be between 18-30 years as on 31/07/2023 AD. However, the age limit is relaxable up to 32 (thirty two) years in case of children of freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters and disabled candidates (handicapped certified). No affidavit in respect of age is admissible.
08. The application should be addressed to the Superintendent of Police, Rangpur. 09. Application form should reach this office by post by 24/08/2013 AD. No application will be accepted directly to this office. 10. Incomplete, defective, wrong information and late applications will be considered rejected.
Police Job Circular 2024
In case of attestation, the attestator must be a gazetted officer of the first class and must have a seal with the official’s name and designation. 12. Prevailing government policies regarding quota will be followed. 13. The decision of the authority in accepting and rejecting the application will be final without assigning any reason. 14. Candidates will not be given any kind of TA/DA for participating in the selection test.
15. The authority reserves the right to suspend, reschedule and cancel the operation of this recruitment circular without assigning any reason. 16. The authority will not be responsible if any information is hidden or wrong information is appointed to the post. In this case, legal action will be taken against the concerned candidate including cancellation of appointment order.