Bauma 2022-Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co, Ltd (“Zoomlion”; 1157.HK). There will be a total of 54 new energy and intelligent products from seven categories including concrete, earthmoving, hoisting, aerial working machinery as well as high-performance models of industrial vehicles, etc. Most of the products exhibited at Bauma 2022 are suitable for the European market.
Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co., Ltd. is a Chinese construction machinery and agricultural machinery manufacturer. Zoomlion is China’s largest and the world’s fifth largest construction equipment manufacturer. Located in Jumlion Science Park in Changsha, Hunan, China. This is its headquarters.
Famous companies like Zoomlion, a subsidiary of European company, CIFA, m-tec, Wilbert CIFA, m-tec, Wilbert will showcase their innovative capabilities and competitive advantages of technology.
Zoomlion’s lifting equipment business now introduces Wilbert’s technology to European customers, such as CIFA’s off-road mobile cranes in Europe, crawler cranes from Zoomlion’s base in Changsha, flat-head tower cranes, etc. These products will support construction projects in various countries including Europe.
The latest equipment invented in 2022 will be presented at the Bauma 2022 exhibition. Where different companies of the world including the Chinese company Zoomlion will present their invented equipment to the world. In the future, our daily tasks will be easier and our quality of life will be better than before.
All of the following may be subsidiaries or divisions of Zoomlion.
- Changsha Construction Machinery Research Institute
- Changsha Zoomlion Haiqiang Concrete Co Ltd
- China Engineer Machinery Academy Concrete Machinery Session
- Compagnia Italiana Forme Acciaio SpA (Cifa) – acquired in 2008
- Hunan Machinery Branch Company
- Hunan Machine Tool Works – acquired on December 21, 2002
- Hunan Zoomlion International Trade Co Ltd – located in Zoomlion Science Park, Changsha, Hunan it oversees export of Zoomlion products.
- Powermole Company – acquired on November 23, 2001
- Puyuan Group and Puyuan Engineer Machinery Co Ltd
- Zoomlion Bus Branch Company
- Zoomlion Finance & Leasing Co Ltd
- Zoomlion North Branch Company
- Zoomlion Hoisting Machinery Branch Company – originally located in Changde, moved to Changsha in June, 2006
- Zoomlion Puyuan Branch Company
- Puyuan Group Co Ltd – this unit has produced cranes
- Zoomlion Puyuan Special Vehicle Branch Company
- Zoomlion Xinxing Construction Machinery Leasing Co Ltd
- Zoomlion Zhongbiao Branch Company
- Zoomlion Zhongke Beidou
Production bases and facilities
Zoomlion owns 9 industrial parks, and at least one factory, the Puyuan Group Chassis Factory.
- Zoomlion Science Park in Changsha, Hunan
- CIFA in Milan, Italy
- Huayin Industrial Park in Huayin, Shaanxi
- Ruanjiang Industrial Park in Yuanjiang, Hunan
- Guanxi Industrial Park in Changde, Hunan
- Songjiang Industrial Park in Songjiang, Shanghai
- Majiahe Industrial Park in Wangcheng District, Hunan
- Quantang Industrial Park in Changsha, Hunan
- Lugu Industrial Park in Lugu, Changsha, Hunan
Held in 1954 as part of the “Baumsterschau” at the Theresienheit in Munich. At that time it was mainly known as a general exhibition for construction machinery while 54 exhibitors presented their manufactured products in an area of 20000 square meters.
There were about 4 thousand visitors. Two years later the exhibition space was doubled. The name Bauma was introduced then. At first it was an all-Germany exhibition in 1954 with the first foreign exhibitors 13 participating.