Minimum Wages Board MWB Job Circular 2023 According to the directives of the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Memorandum No. 40.00.0000.019.70.001.19.229 dated 24 July, 2023 and 40,00,0000, 01970.001.19.50 dated 14 August 2023, the Minimum Wage Board Applications are invited from genuine Bangladeshi citizens in the model job application form prepared by the Ministry of Public Administration under the following conditions for the appointment of the following vacant posts.
Minimum Wages Board Job Circular 2023
Organization: Minimum Wages Board (MWB).
Posts Category: 04
Total Vacancies: 04
Job Type: Full time
Salary Scale: 8250-26590 Taka
Job Category: Government Jobs
Published On: 31 August 2023
Application Last Date: 10 October 2023
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit their application to the Chairman, Minimum Wage Board, 22/1, Topkhana Road (6th Floor) Dhaka-1000 on 01/10/2023 by 4.00 PM. The full name and address of the sender and receiver and the name of their district must be mentioned on the envelope.
Conditions of Employment:
1. Candidate must be a permanent citizen of Bangladesh.
Interested candidates should submit their application to the Chairman, Minimum Wage Board, 22/1, Topkhana Road (6th Floor) Dhaka-1000 on 01/10/2023 by 4.00 PM. The full name and address of the sender and receiver and the name of their district must be mentioned on the envelope. The prescribed application should be completed by computer compose or manually and the candidate should provide signature along with the date in the prescribed place of the application form.
Job application form prepared by Ministry of Public Administration Minimum Wage Board website www. Can be downloaded from mwb.gov.bd. The required information should be provided as per the instructions in the application form.
5. Incomplete, defective, incorrect and late applications will be considered rejected. 6. The age limit of the candidate as on 01 September 2023 should be as described in column 3 of the notification. However; Maximum 32 (thirty-two) years in case of sons and daughters of heroic freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters and physically challenged. Maximum 30 years for grandchildren of freedom fighters. Affidavit is not admissible for proof of age in any case.
7. Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Organizations must apply with permission from appropriate authority. Employed candidates should tick (√) in the departmental candidate box while filling the application form subject to fulfillment of all conditions. This condition does not apply to others. However, all the serving candidates are required to submit the original copy of no objection clearance issued by the appointing authority at the time of oral examination 8. The following documents should be submitted along with the application form: a) 03 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs attested by a gazetted officer of the first class at the prescribed place in the application form.
MWB Job Circular 2023
b) Attested copies of all educational qualification certificates. c) Attested copy of National Identity Card/Birth Registration. d) Citizenship issued by Chairman of Union Parishad/Ward Councilor of City Corporation/Mayor/Councillor of Municipality Attested copy of certificate. o) Examination fee of candidates Rs.200/- (Two Hundred) for Serial No. 1-2 and Rs.100/- (One Hundred) for Serial No. 3-4 Treasury at Code No. 1-3144-0000-2031 Submission through challan Original copy of challan should be submitted along with the application. f) One 10×5″ size return envelope affixed with postal stamp of Tk. 10 (Ten) containing your name and address should be provided along with the application for issue of admit card.
In case of attestation, the attestator must be a gazetted officer of the first class and must have a seal with the official’s name and designation.
10. Certificate issued by the Deputy Director of the concerned District Social Service Office in case of Physically Handicapped and Orphans. 11. Certificate issued by concerned District Commissioner in case of minor ethnic groups.
12. Certificate issued by Competent Authority as per latest policy in case of Ansar and VDP candidates. 13. Original copies of all certificates must be presented at the time of oral examination. 14. Government policy regarding quota will be followed.
15. The authority reserves the right to suspend, reschedule and cancel the operation of this recruitment circular at any time without assigning any reason.
16. Due to the publication of this recruitment circular, the authorities will not be bound to accept the applicant’s examination and appoint him to the candidate post. 17. Any matter not mentioned above shall be governed by the rules issued by the Ministry of Public Administration. 18. No T, A/DA will be given for appearing in the examination.